“How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick.”
On February 17, Keanu Reeves explodes back onto UK cinema screens in the action-packed JOHN WICK: CHAPTER TWO, the highly anticipated sequel to 2015’s smash-hit John Wick!
Directed by Chad Stahelski, JOHN WICK: CHAPTER TWO boasts an all-star cast featuring Keanu Reeves, Common, Riccardo Scamarcio, Laurence Fishburne, Ruby Rose, Ian McShane, Lance Reddick, Franco Nero, with John Leguizamo.
To celebrate the imminent release of the baba-yaga, we’re offering you the chance to win an incredible bundle of must-own action films!
In this next chapter following the 2015 hit, legendary hitman John Wick [Keanu Reeves] is forced back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers.
For your chance to win, just answer the movie question below:
Which 1999 film release also stars Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne?
- The Matrix
- The Avengers
Submit your answers, address and contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOHN WICK: CHAPTER TWO bursts onto UK cinema screens from February 17, 2017, with previews on Valentine’s Day!
For more information on John Wick: Chapter Two be sure to visit:
TM & © 2017 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 11:59pm
- Open to UK participants only
- Film and TV Now is the competition promoter
- 3 (three) winners will each receive x1 (one) John Wick Blu-ray, x1 (one) The Complete Matrix Trilogy on Blu-ray, x1 (one) Point Break (1991) Blu-ray, x1 (one) Mad Max: Fury Road Blu-ray and x1 (one) Run All Night Blu-ray
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prizewinners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfillment
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
- Competition will run from Tuesday 14th February 2017 and Tuesday 28th February 2017
- Winners will be notified via email
- Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries via the Film and TV Now website
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void