To celebrate the release of WAR ON EVERYONE on October 7th, we’ve got one signed poster to giveaway, signed by director John Michael McDonagh, Alexander Skarsgård and Michael Peña.
Award-winning British writer-director John Michael McDonagh crosses the globe for his much-anticipated third film, a jet-black action comedy starring Alexander Skarsgård, Michael Peña and Theo James.
In Albuquerque, New Mexico, Terry Monroe (Skarsgård) and Bob Bolaño (Peña) are two corrupt cops who set out to blackmail and frame every criminal unfortunate enough to cross their path. Things take a sinister turn, however, when they try to intimidate someone who is more dangerous than they are. Or is he?
For your chance to be in with winning a signed poster, just answer the question below:
What is the name of the film?
a) War On Me
b) War On You
c) War On Everyone
Submit your answer, address and contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
WAR ON EVERYONE arrives in cinemas on October 7th, 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will run from Wednesday 5th October, 2016 and closes Wednesday 19th October, 2016 at 11:59pm
- Entrants must be over the age of 13
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize for 1 (ONE) signed poster
- Entrants must answer the question “What is the name of the film?” to enter
- Winner will be notified via email
- Winner will be picked at random from all correct entries via the Film and TV Now website
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- By entering, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented
- By entering, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into