WELCOME TO THE PARTY LONDON when Blanc de Blanc arrives at The Hippodrome from the 14th July and and we are offering one of you lucky people the chance to grab yourself a pair of tickets to the show.
Blanc de Blanc serves-up an intoxicating blend of vintage glamour, high-end spectacle and titillating acts to infatuate, illuminate and delight. Bringing together the finest cabaret and acrobatic talent from around the world, be prepared to enter a wild night of big moves, great tunes, huge amounts of skin, and more than a few surprises.
This is the London premiere of the show which comes from the creative team behind worldwide smash hits LIMBO and Cantina and the creative minds behind Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour
Blanc de Blanc offers heady top notes followed by rich textures, a smooth body and an utterly unexpected finish. For an evening of breathless abandon, you have found the right place!
To be in with a chance of winning these tickets just answer the question below. If you aren’t lucky enough to win these tickets then you can grab your own and further information on the show at blancshowlondon.com
Question: Where will Blanc de Blanc be performing in London?
Submit your answer, address and contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 18s only
Show runs from 14 July – 28 August 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on Monday 18th July 2016.
- Open to UK participants only
- Over 18s only
- 1 (one) winner will receive 2 (two) tickets for Blanc de Blanc. Tickets are subject to availability on the winners chosen date.
- No travel contributions will be made
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Film and TV Now. In this situation, Film and TV Now may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Film and TV Now or parties connected to Film and TV Now as a result