Meet the world’s worst detectives.
Shane Black’s incredible THE NICE GUYS swaggers in UK cinemas this Friday and to celebrate we are offering you the chance to win a fantastic THE NICE GUYS t-shirt!
THE NICE GUYS takes place in 1970s Los Angeles, when down-on-his-luck private eye Holland March (Ryan Gosling) and hired enforcer Jackson Healy (Russell Crowe) must work together to solve the case of a missing girl and the seemingly unrelated death of a porn star. During their investigation, they uncover a shocking conspiracy that reaches up to the highest circles of power.
The film also stars young actress Angourie Rice, Matt Bomer (the “Magic Mike” films, HBO’s “The Normal Heart”), Margaret Qualley (HBO’s “The Leftovers”), Keith David (TV’s “Community”) and Oscar winner Kim Basinger (“L.A. Confidential”).
Shane Black directed the film from an original screenplay he wrote with Anthony Bagarozzi. Joel Silver (“Non-Stop,” “The Matrix” films, the “Sherlock Holmes” films) produced the film under his Silver Pictures banner. Ken Kao, Hal Sadoff, Alex Walton and Michael J. Malone served as executive producers.
The behind-the-scenes creative team included Oscar-winning director of photography Philippe Rousselot (“A River Runs Through It,” the “Sherlock Holmes” films), production designer Richard Bridgland (“Serena,” “Unknown”), editor Joel Negrón (“21 Jump Street,” “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”), and costume designer Kym Barrett (“The Matrix” films, “The Amazing Spider-Man”). The score was composed by John Ottman (“X-Men: Days of Future Past”) & David Buckley (TV’s “The Good Wife”).
THE NICE GUYS will be released in the UK this Friday.
For your chance to win just answer the following question:
Who stars in THE NICE GUYS as Jackson Healy?
- Ryan Gosling
- Russell Crowe
- Matt Bomer
Submit your answer, name, address and contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NICE GUYS opens nationwide across the UK on this Friday.
For more information on the film, please visit www.NiceGuysMovie.co.uk
The Nice Guys Twitter | https://twitter.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Facebook | www.facebook.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
The Nice Guys Instagram | www.instagram.com/NiceGuysMovieUK
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes Sunday June 12th, 2016 at 11:59pm
- Open to UK residents only
- Film and TV Now is the competition promoter
- Prize for 10 (ten) winners is 1 (one) The Nice Guys t-shirt
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publishing. Should prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstance, Icon Film Distribution reserves the right to vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternatives.
- Winners will be picked and contacted by the site.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.