To celebrate the release of SPOTLIGHT on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download from 23rd May, we have prizes in store for a lucky winner!
SPOTLIGHT was the winner of Best Picture and Best Original Screenplay at the 2016 Academy Awards® and winner of the BAFTA for Best Original Screenplay and now you have the opportunity to win the universally acclaimed thriller – the gripping true story behind the scandal that shook the world which presents us with outstanding performances.
SPOTLIGHT stars Michael Keaton, Mark Ruffalo, Rachel McAdams, Liev Schreiber and Stanley Tucci.
SPOTLIGHT is the heart-stoppingly tense true-crime thriller based on the enthralling Pulitzer Prize-winning investigation. Led by Walter ‘Robby’ Robinson (Michael Keaton), the team of investigative journalists at The Boston Globe, known as ‘Spotlight’, pride themselves on their relentless dedication to exposing the truth of society’s ills and bringing the guilty to account.
Under the direction of a new editor Marty Baron (Liev Schreiber), the team uncover a scandal deep within the Catholic Church and the willful ignorance of those in power who have done nothing to stop it.
Facing political opposition and resistance from the far-reaching influences of the Church, the reporters put together an explosive exposé revealing that truth is much darker than they could have ever imagined.
We’ve got one copy of SPOTLIGHT to giveaway on DVD and the book about the story too – Betrayal: The crisis of the Catholic Church.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
What is the title of the movie?
Submit your answers, address and contact details via: email@example.com
SPOTLIGHT is released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download from 23rd May, 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on Monday 6th June, 2016
- 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Spotlight on DVD and 1 (one) book Betrayal: The crisis of the Catholic Church.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Film and TV Now. In this situation, Film and TV Now may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Film and TV Now or parties connected to the website as a result.