The BURIED CHILD show arrives at The Trafalgar Studios from November 14th for 14 weeks and we are offering one of you lucky people the chance to grab yourself a pair of tickets to the show.
Ed Harris, acting maverick and major Hollywood star makes his UK stage debut in a brand new West End production of Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize winning play BURIED CHILD.
A gripping, provocative and wildly funny tragicomedy, BURIED CHILD is the examination of a disenfranchised America, which is as relevant today as it was when first presented 40 years ago.
The dramatic play filled with secrets and lies stars an exceptional cast including five time Oscar Nominee and Golden Globe winner Ed Harris, Oscar and Emmy Nominee and Golden Globe winner Amy Madigan and one of the hottest new British actors of his generation and London Film Critics’ Choice Award Nominee Jeremy Irvine.
Brought to you by the creative team behind the The Spoils which starred Jesse Eisenberg, BURIED CHILD was last staged in the UK 12 years ago. It arrives at The Trafalgar Studios from November 14th for 14 weeks only. More details on the play and tickets are available from www.buriedchildplay.co.uk
For your chance to be in with winning a pair of tickets to see this fantastic play and discover the hidden secrets, just answer the question below.
Who wrote Buried Child?
Submit your answer, address and contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on Monday 17th October, 2016.
- Open to UK participants only
- 1 (one) winner will receive 2 (two) tickets for Buried Child. Tickets are subject to availability on the winners chosen date.
- No travel contributions will be made
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Film and TV Now. In this situation, Film and TV Now may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Film and TV Now or parties connected to Film and TV Now as a result.