18 Times Riverdale’s Jughead Used Sardonic Humour
1. Jughead insensitively jests about using Jason’s death to get out of class.
2. And then spots Reggie, Chuck and Moose.
3. Reggie tries to taunt Jughead.
4. Archie tells Ms. Grundy that he’s going to come clean about hearing the gunshot, to her dismay.
5. And apologises to Jughead for the things he said.
6. Archie confides in Jughead about a future with Ms. Grundy.
7. Jughead and Betty secretly plan to visit Polly.
8. And arrive at their destination.
9. Jughead walks Betty home.
10. Archie and Jughead play a video game.
11. Jughead helps out at Polly’s baby shower.
12. Archie agrees to be Cheryl’s escort in return for Penelope putting in a word for him at a music academy.
13. Cheryl reveals that Polly is having twins.
14. Cheryl turns up at Archie’s house.
15. Polly slowly approaches Jughead with a cake, singing Happy Birthday.
16. Jughead’s intimate birthday party is gatecrashed by the rest of the school.
17. Jughead fights with Chuck.
18. And this TV reference.
What to see more? Then what are you waiting for? You can binge-watch RIVERDALE on Netflix now!
Follow: @lorevalx Follow: @filmandtvnow
Visit my entertainment blog: lventertainment.wordpress.com
Latest posts by Loredana Valerio (see all)
- 5 Times White Gold’s Lavender & Fitzpatrick Were The Inbetweeners’ Simon & Jay - June 12, 2017
- The Best Riverdale Put-Downs - May 22, 2017
- 18 Times Riverdale’s Jughead Used Sardonic Humour - May 19, 2017