13 Reasons Why Clay Jensen is a Prize
Clay Jensen, protagonist of Netflix’s most popular show 13 REASONS WHY and all round nice guy, is referred to as a prize by Kat. Sure, he’s not completely without fault, but he seeks redemption by trying to do the right thing, which is more than can be said for most of the others…
Here’s 13 times Clay proved himself to be as Kat said and, in the words of Hannah, “good and kind and decent.”
1. He’s observant (and complimentary).
2. He doesn’t value himself. You’re adorable as you are, Clay!
3. He tries to be diplomatic.
4. I think this one’s self-explanatory.
5. He tries to be a calming influence.
6. He’s chivalrous.
7. And thoughtful.
8. He never took advantage.
9. He’s protective.
10. And obliging.
11. And loyal.
12. I mean, he got a beating from Bryce and still pursued a confession for Jessica.
13. And he recognises that we can all be kinder to each other.
Follow: @lorevalx Follow: @filmandtvnow
Visit my entertainment blog: lventertainment.wordpress.com
Latest posts by Loredana Valerio (see all)
- The Handmaid’s Tale Is Terrifying To Watch As A Woman - June 26, 2017
- 5 Times White Gold’s Lavender & Fitzpatrick Were The Inbetweeners’ Simon & Jay - June 12, 2017
- The Best Riverdale Put-Downs - May 22, 2017